By signing up for the Strategic Mastermind you agree with the following terms.
Purpose of Agreement: The purpose of this Agreement is to state the terms of the strategic mastermind hosted by Julia Olayanju. By joining this mastermind you are entering an agreement between Loftvista Ventures (Consultant) and you the client (Client) professional and/or business goals and create a plan to carry out those goals through stimulating and creative interactions with the ultimate result of maximizing the Client’s personal and/or professional potential (“Consulting Services”).
The Parties agree as follows:
1. Mastermind Objectives. You aware and agree with the mastermind objectives to work with clients to develop strategies and routines that will enhance productivity/traction towards personal or professional goals. Clients will expect to receive the following over the specified time frame:
- 4 group strategy sessions
- 4 strategy worksheets
- 4 book recommendations
- Access to the online community for female leaders (BONUS)
The client takes full responsibility for executing the recommendations provided. The client also agrees that outcome from this mastermind is fully shaped by consistently working on these recommendations over time. Client is aware that sessions will be scheduled by coordinating schedules with participants over doodle poll as part of onboarding process. Once dates are agreed upon, it is client’s responsibility to attend the sessions. No make-up sessions will be provided.
2. Consulting Fees. There is a flat fee for participation in this mastermind. The Client agrees to pay the consultant the non-refundable fee as published on the consultant’s payment page.
3. Consulting Schedule. The group strategy session will take place via zoom twice a month for 60 minutes (A 15-minute 1:1 meeting may be scheduled in lieu of the group meetings). Consultants will be available to answer questions in the online community between the sessions. A doodle poll will be shared to schedule sessions, the client agrees to promptly
4. Consultant-Client Relationship – Duties & Responsibilities. A business and/or life coaching relationship is a partnership between two or more individuals or entities. This relationship is not a legal partnership, instead more like a teacher-student. Each party must uphold its obligations for the mastermind to be successful. The client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and suggestions, and fully engage and devote himself/herself to the mastermind process.
5. Consultant and team are committed to confidentiality, also agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. However, this does not include the requirement to divulge otherwise confidential information to authorities if needed.
6. Cancellation and Refund Policy. The client can cancel participation in a live session at any time, the scheduled worksheet and recommendations will still be delivered. The flat fee is non-refundable. The fee is not per session, or per activity. The payment is a flat fee for participation in this mastermind and the fee is not refundable. If the mastermind is canceled for any reason, a full refund will be issued. If client does not agree with the terms of the program and fail to complete the agreement form, a full refund will be issued.
7. Limited Liability. Consultant makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the Consulting services negotiated, agreed upon, and rendered. In no event shall the Consultant be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential, or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Consultant’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Consultant under this Agreement for all Consulting services rendered through and including the termination date. The client agrees that the Consultant is not liable or responsible for any actions or inactions, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Consultant.
8. Entire Agreement. This document reflects the entire agreement between the Consultant and the Client and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered, or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Consultant and the Client.
9. Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding in the United States. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
10. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or enforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
11. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
12. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.